I wrote this tutorial on my own. Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental. I claim the copyright to my tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to create the background of this tag. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Download the filter: Visman Filters > VM Experimental
Download supplies. This zip file contains the money texture I used, plus some others and some tubes of people with money.
1. Open a new, transparent image, size = 400 x 300 pixels
2. Flood-fill the image with a color of your choice.
3. Effects > Textures > Blinds. Apply these settings: width = 2, opacity = 20, color = black, horizontal CHECKED
4. Layers > New Raster Layer
5. Effects > Plugins > VM Experimental> The Accountant. Apply these settings: Red = 0, Green = 70, Blue = 0, Input Channel = 0, Distance = 20. You may want to play with the Red, Green, Blue channels to get a color that matches with your background.
6. Choose the selection tool. Click the custom selection icon in the tool menu.
7. In the Custom Selection box: top - 125, left = 120, right = 280, bottom = 225
8. Selection > Promote Selection to Layer
9. Image > Resize width = 150, Height = 150 PERCENT
10. Right-click on the promoted layer and choose Duplicate
11. Choose the selection tool. In the top menu, click on the Layer Opaque icon
12. In the Layer Palette, click on the original promoted layer to highlight it. Flood-fill that selection with white.
13. Right-click on the top layer and choose Merge > merge down
14. Change the selection tool to ellipse shape. Draw an ellipse selection on the white box.
15. Selections > Invert
16. Press the Delete key
17. Image > Add Borders Symmetric, size = 2, black
18. With the magic wand select the black border.
19. Selections > Invert
20. Effects > 3D Effects > Cutout Apply these settings: vertical & horizontal = 0, Opacity = 80, blur = 20
21. Image > Add Borders Size = 35, color = white
22. In the Material Properties change the pattern to the money texture, Angle = 0, Scale = 100
23. Effects > 3D Effects > Inner Bevel Bevel = pie shape, width = 8, smoothness = 0, depth = 5, ambience = 10, shininess = 0, angle = 315, Intensity = 50, Elevation = 30
24. Image > Add Borders size = 2, color = black
25. Add some tubes and text to complete your tag.
26. Save this as a JPEG. File > Export > JPEG Optimizer
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.