I own the intellectual copyright for the written tutorial. What you make is yours, but please do not take my tutorial. Share only my link.
This tutorial is intended for beginners to learn how to create a Turkey Dinner. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
1. Open up a tube or photo of a face that you would like to use. SHIFT + D to Duplicate. Close the original.
2. Choose a dark red for the foreground color.
3. Layer > New > Raster Layer
4. Choose the paint brush, set to 5 pixels in size, 100% hardness
5. Draw the scratch. It doesn't have to be perfect. The less perfect, the better.
6. Choose the smudge tool
7. Choose a brushtip for the smudge tool: 1 - 3 px in size, hardness = 100%, Step = 25, Density = 100%, Thickness = 100%, Opacity = 76%
8. Carefully smudge out the edges like so. (To smudge, left click on the center of the scratch, hold the left mouse button down, and drag outward, then release mouse button)
9. In the Layer Palette set the blend mode for the layer to Multiply
10. Right-click on the layer and choose Duplicate.
11. Adjust > Blur > Gaussian Blur Radius = 2 or 3 pixels
12. Save the image as a jpeg. File > Export > JPEG Optimizer
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.