I wrote this tutorial on my own. Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental. I claim the copyright to my tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to use the warp brush to make an animation. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
1. Open up the tube of your choice. Shift +D to duplicate. Close the original.
2. I made a background and framed my tube. And added my watermark. Do this on separate layers and then merge them visible when you have them all completed.
3. Right-click on layer in Layer Palette, and choose Duplicate.
4. Choose the warp brush. In psp X, it's located below the pen tool.
5. Set the warp tool as below: Warp Modesi: left arrow, Size = 32, Hardness = 0, Strength = 100.
6. On your tube drag the nose downward just about 20 pixels (see orange arrow). Not too much, though!
7. Change the Warp tool, to Warp Modesi = Expand, Size = 100, hardness = 0, strength = 100, step = 25
8 Click ONCE on the tummy (or chest, or whatever place you want it to look like they are filling lungs with air).
9. To make the tail wag, I went back to the left forward tool and set size = 50.
10. On the same layer, drag the tail in the direction of the arrow.
11. File > Save As > pspimage.
12. Open up the saved file in ANIMATION SHOP
13. Edit > Select All
14. Right-click on any frame and choose Frame Properties. Display time = 18
15. Now save the image as a GIF. File > Save As (in Animation SHOP)
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.