This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to work with tubes, fonts, and plugins. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
You will also need the Eye Candy Glass Filter (version 3.1 or 4000). This is optional.
To do this tutorial you will also need Paint Shop Pro. I used Paint Shop Pro 7.0. You may download a free trial at Jasc.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Before we begin, you might want to study the PSP tool bars. I have labeled the tools on another page. Click on the link and it will open a new page. You may want to keep this page open while you work on the tutorial, to refer to the names now and then. PSP Tools
Now that you have studied the tools, let's begin!
1. Download the egg selection. Click Here. Save it somewhere, where you can find it.
2. Click New File in the top menu bar. Enter these settings: width=300, Height=300, Resolution=72.000 pixels/inch, Backround Color= transparent, image type=16.7 Million Colors (24 Bits). Click Ok.
3. Set your foreground color to color #805341. Flood fill your image with this color.
4. In top menu, click Effects
> Plugin Effects > Eye Candy 3.1 > Swirl. Set Wirlpool Spacing =
33, Smear Lenght = 15, Twist = 100, Streak Detail = 20, warp, and smooth.
5. In top menu click Selections > Load From Disk. Select the EggRDB.sel that you downloaded. Click OK.
6. In top menu, click Selections > Invert. Press the Delete Key on your keyboard.
7. While still selected,
in top menu click Effects >Plugin Effects > Eye Candy > Glass.
8. Save the egg as a tube.
I used the same steps to make a chocolate bunny!
You can make your own egg selection
by following my
If you have any questions about this tutorial or comments,
© Dragonl's Breath (aka The Dragon Lord), 2001 -2003. This tutorial is copyright to The Dragon Lord. Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.