You will find a example of this webset here (opens in new window)
I claim the copyright to this tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for intermediates to learn how to use preset shapes and to shade. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
This tutorial is long, but it is simple to do. *S* Please take a break after each page.
1. Open New Image, size 200 x 200, background = white.
2. Click on the Selections Tool and then click on the Custom Settings
3. Apply these settings: Top = 0, left= 0, right=0, bottom
4. Flood-fill the selection with the color choice for your floor tile. I used a green.
5. Click on the Custom Settings button again, and apply these
settings: Top = 100, left = 100, right= 200, bottom = 200.
6. Flood fill this selection area with the same floor tile color.
Selections > None. Now your tile looks like a checker board (see
7. Save this tile as your floor tile. Then minimize the image.
8. Click on the Foreground color box and set to patterns.
Select the floor tile pattern you just made. Set the Angle
= 0, and Scale = 50.
9. Open an New Image, size = 700 X 400. Flood-fill this
image with your floor tile pattern.
10. In top menu, click Effects > Geometric Effects > Perspective-Vertical.
Apply these settings: Distortion= - 60 (negative), edge mode= Wrap.
11. Choose the Selections Tool and click on the Custom Settings
again. Apply these settings: top = 0, left = 0, right = 700,
Bottom = 300.
12. Press the DELETE key on the keyboard. You have now cleared
an area to become the sky. KEEP selected!
13. Flood-fill this selected sky area with your sky color.
I wanted mine to be at night, so I chose a black or dark-blue color. The
color I used was (#03055B)
14. Save this image as your SetTemplate.psp and minimize
15. Open up a new image, size = 100 x 100.
16. Flood-fill this image with the same color that you used for your sky.
17. Save this image as Set background.jpg. This will be the background you need later when you put your page together.
Ok, now you should have all the pieces needed to start building the webset.
to next page.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.