Corner Orbs Tag
I own the intellectual copyright for the written tutorial. What you make is yours, but please do not take my tutorial. Share only my link.
This tutorial is intended for beginners to learn how to create bauble. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Download Supplies. Open up this pattern in your PSP.
Xero Fritillary Download Set 4. Install into PSP.
1. Open the tube that you want to use as the centerpiece of your bubble. Shift+D to duplicate and close the original.
2. Choose the selection tool and set the type to Circle.
3. Draw a circle around the part of the tube you want to use. You want to leave some of the tube outside of the selection.
4. Layers > New Raster Layer
5. Effects > Artistic Media > Balls and Bubbles. Select Single Ball or Bubble. CHECK Maximum possible size
6. Click on the Surface tab. Set the Material to black-white gradient sunburst style, Opacity = 45, Shininess = 100, Gloss = 100.
7. Click on the Maps tab. CHECK Environment map. Opacity = 33, Select Current Image.
8. Click on the Illumination tab. Set Maximum = 75, Minimum = 25, Light 1: Set the Position, Color = pale blue, Highlight size = 11,
click on Light 2: Set the Position, color = pale blue, highlight size = 10, CHECK back light
click on Light 3: Set Position, color = pale blue, highlight size = 20, CHECK Back Light
9. Selections > Invert
10. Selections > Modify > Expand Selection. Expand by 2 pixels
11. In the Layer Palette, click down on the tube layer to highlight it. Then press DELETE on the keyboard.
12. Layers > Merge Visible
13. New Image, size = 250 x 250
14. Flood-fill it with a color of your choice, one that matches your bubble tube.
15. Adjust > Noise > Add Noise. Gaussian, 10%, Monochrome
16. Click on the bubble tube. Image > Resize. RESIZE to width = 200. Edit > Copy.
17. Click back on the background image. Edit > Paste as New Layer.
18. Effects > 3D Effects > Drop Shadow. Apply these settings: Vertical = 3, Horizontal = 8, Opacity = 60, Blur = 15, Color = black.
19. Image > Add Borders. Symmetric, size = 15, Color = a dark color to go with your background.
20. With the magic wand, select the border. Effects > Plugins > Xero Fritillary Granularity = 7, aggression = 109, tessellation = 21, variation = 137
21. Selections > Select None
22. Image > Add Borders. Symmetric, Size = 75, Color = white.
23. With the magic wand select the border. Set the pattern of your foreground to the pattern that was in your supply zip. Flood-fill the selection with the pattern. Angle = 0, Scale = 100.
24. Click back on the bubble orb image. Image > Resize . Resize to 100 PIXELS. Edit > Copy
25. Click back on your background image. Edit > Paste as New Layer. With the mover tool, move the bubble into the top left corner.
26. Right-click on the small bubble layer and choose Duplicate.
27. Image > Flip. Now you should have a bubble in the bottom left corner, too.
28. In the layer palette, right-click on top layer and choose Merge > Merge DOWN
29. Right-click on the merged layer on top. Choose Duplicate.
30. Image > Mirror. You should have bubbles in all 4 corners.
31. Right-click on the top layer, and choose Merge > Merge Down.
32. Effects > 3D Effects > Drop Shadow. Apply these settings: Vertical = 3, Horizontal = 8, Opacity = 60, Blur = 15, Color = black.
33. Image > Add Borders. Symmetric, size = 2, Color = dark color from before.
34. With the text tool type your watermark and/or your name.
35. Save this as a JPEG. File > Export > JPEG Optimizer.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.