I own the intellectual copyright for the written tutorial. What you make is yours, but please do not take my tutorial. Share only my link.
This tutorial is intended for beginners to learn how to use a plugin. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
1. Open new, transparent image, size 800 x 800
2. Choose the Preset Shape tool
3. Set the Shape to the heart shape or other shape of your choice. Set width = 1
4. Open the scrap paper of your choice. Set your Material Palette of the background to that Pattern. If it's a large pattern, you may need to make the scale small. Set the foreground to black.
5. Draw a large heart.
6. Right-click on the heart and choose Convert to Raster Layer.
7. Effects > Plugins > Alien Skin Eye Candy 5: Textures > Weave
Click on the Settings tab and choose the Preset: Plain, Distorted, Rough Edges
Now we're going to make some adjustments to the settings. Click on the Basic tab. Set Ribbon Width = about 30, Gap Width = 30, select Gap Fill to Make Gaps Transparent
8. Now use tubes or extracted images to decorate your tag back.
9. Save this as a PNG or GIF.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.