Eye of Xero
I own the intellectual copyright for the written tutorial. What you make is yours, but please do not take my tutorial. Share only my link.
This tutorial is intended for beginners to learn how to use plugins. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Download Xero Plugins, Sets 3 & 4, and install.
1. Choose a photo that you want to use. SHIFT+D to duplicate. Close the original.
2. Resize the photo so that the biggest side is no bigger than 400 px. Image > Resize.
3. Effects > Plugins > Xero > DuoChrome. Highlights = bright/light color from photo, Shadows = dark/medium color from photo, tone = 0 for both, perserve colour = 127, overall strength = 127, gradient type = cosine, breakpoint = 134, transition = 12
4. Effects > Plugins > Xero > Fritillary Granularity = 5, aggression = 46, tesselation = 42, variation = 61
5. Effects > Plugins > Xero > Soft Vignette Gradient shape = elliptical, effect type = foreground colour, pattern type = solid, repeats = 4, width = 0, height = 0, strength = 255
6. Image Add Borders. CHECK symmetric, size = 10, color = black
7. Open up the tube that you wish to use. Edit > Copy
8. Click on the image. Edit > Paste as New Layer. with the mover tool, move the tube into position near the edge. Make some of it run off the edge.
9. Select > Select all
10. Select > Modify > Contract by 10
11. Selections invert
12. Click DELETE. This will delete the part of the tube that extends over the border.
13. Optional: add a corner decoration.
14. Layers > Merge > Merge Visible
15. Save as a JPEG. File > Export > JPEG Optimizer
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.