Feedback Fairy Tag
I wrote this tutorial on my own. Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental. I claim the copyright to my tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to use masks and seamless tiling. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
1. Open a new, transparent image, size = 150 x 150
2. Choose the text tool. Choose a font of your choice, Size = 12 - 14. Choose Vector.
3. Type the name for your text.
4. Right-click on the vector layer and choose convert to raster Layer.
5. In top menu, click Effects > Reflections Effects> Feedback. Apply these settings: Opacity = 55, Horizontal = -100, Intensity = 80, Vertical = - 85
6. In the top menu, click Image > Canvas Size. Set width = 300, height = 300. Choose the Upper Left corner.
7. In the Layer Palette, Right-click on the top layer and choose Duplicate.
8. In the top menu, click Image > Mirror.
9. With the mover tool, move both layers so that they touch. See pic below.
10. Right-click on the top layer and choose Merge > merge Visible.
11. Right-click on Merged layer and choose Duplicate.
12. In top menu, click Image > Flip.
13. With the mover tool, move the two layers together. It should now look like a wing. Layers > Merge > Merge Visible
14. Choose the Selection tool set to rectangle. Click on Layer Opaque Icon (see circled.)
15. In top menu, click Image > Crop.
16. In top menu, click Effects > 3D Effects > Drop Shadow. Apply these settings: Vertical & Horizontal = 2, Opacity = 50, Blur = 5, Color = Black.
17. Layeres > New Layer. Flood-fill with white, and Drag this layer to the bottom.
18. Open up a small doll tube. Image > Resize. Resize so that the fairy has a height no taller than 200 pixels.
19. In top menu, Edi t> Copy. Then click back on the feedback tag, and choose Edit > Paste > Paste as New Layer. Move Doll layer into position.
20. Apply the same Drop Shadow as before.
21. Now save as a JpEG. File > Export > JPEG Optimizer.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.