Installing New Fonts
I wrote this tutorial on my own. Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental. I claim the copyright to my tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to install new fonts. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
When you open up PSP you can see your font list by choosing the text tool and then clicking on the fonts drop-down menu at the top. This menu includes all fonts loaded in the Windows Fonts folder.
Sometimes You find a font on the internet that you would like to use in PSP.
There are 2 methods to install.
Method 1: Permanent installation.
You can copy the font (right-click on it and choose copy) then save it to the Windows Fonts folder. This is permanent (that is, until you go into the folder and delete -- and this will allow the font to be used with many of your programs.)
You can find the Windows Fonts folder in this way:
1. Click Start in your taskbar.
2. Click My Computer (this may be found on your desktop, depending on which version of Windows you have).
3. Double- Click on C: fixed drive
4. Double-Click on Programs folder.
5. Double-click on Windows folder.
6. Double-click on Fonts folder (You may have to scroll down a bit).
7. Edit > Paste.
Method 2: Temporary Installation.
Use this method to load a font that you don't use often.
1. Open the font by double-clicking on it.
2. A font window for that font will open. Just minimize it. (The underscore in the upper right corner).
3. While the font window is open, PSP will list the font in its font list.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.