Fur Brush Background
I own the intellectual copyright for the written tutorial. What you make is yours, but please do not take my tutorial. Share only my link.
This tutorial is intended for beginners to learn how to create frame. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
1. Open new, transparent image, size = 400 x 300
2. Layers > New Raster Layer
3. Choose the paint brush tool. Shape = round, size = 200, hardness = 100, step = 10, density = 100, thickness = 100, opacity = 100.
4. Use the eye dropper to pick 4 or 5 colors from the tube you are going to use. And with the paint brush tool, and the first color, place a few circles of paint down. Choose the second color, change the size of your brush, and place more circles of paint down. Continue this until the entire canvas has been covered.
5. Adjust > Blur > Gaussian Blur. Radius = 20
6. Effects > Textures > Fur. Blur = 10, Density = 100, Length = 25, Transparency = 200.
7. Change the Opacity of this layer to 75%.
8. Open your tube. Edit > Copy. Then click back on the background. Edit > Paste as new Layer. Move the tube into position where you want it.
9. Right-click on tube layer and choose Duplicate.
10. On the original tube layer (middle layer) Adjust > Blur > Gaussian Blur, Radius = 15
11. Effects > Textures > Fur. Blur = 90, Density = 100, Length = 25, Transparency = 200
12. Slide the Opacity of this layer to 50%
13. Image > Resize . 80%, and UNCHECK Resize all Layers
14. Layers > Merge > Merge All (Flatten)
15. Layers > new Raster Layer. Flood-fill with the gradient.
16. Selections > Select All. Selections > Modify Selections Modify by 20 pixels.
17. Press DELETE Key. Selections > None. Effects > Textures > Fur. Blur = 20, Density = 100, Length = 10, Transparency = 10.
18. Save this as a JPEG. File > Export > JPEG Optimizer.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.