I own the intellectual copyright for the written tutorial. What you make is yours, but please do not take my tutorial. Share only my link.
This tutorial is intended for beginners to learn how to create a present. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Download the plugins:
1. Open a new, transparent images, size 500 x 400.
2. Choose the Rectangle Selection tool. Draw a rectangle selection box.
3. Flood-fill it with your favorite color, gradient, or pattern.
4. Layer > New Raster Layer. With the rectangle selection tool, draw a rectangle box vertically down the rectangle. Flood-fill it with your favorite ribbon color.
5. Effects > Plugins > Greg's Factory Output > Pool Shadow. Apply these settings: all settings as default EXCEPT change the Intensity = 97, and Lightness = 61
6. With the rectangle selection tool, draw a horizontal ribbon box. Flood-fill it with your ribbon color.
7. Effects > Plugins > Greg's Factory Output > Pool Shadow. Apply the same settings.
8. In the Layer Palette, click on the bottom gift layer.
9. With the magic wand, select outside the rectangle (in the transparent area).
10. In the Layer Palette, click on the top ribbon layer. Press the Delete key. This should delete any part of the ribbon outside of the box.
11. Selections > Invert
12. Right-click on the top layer and choose Merge > Merge Down
13. Effects > Plugins > Vizros > Box Apply these settings: Position = top left, View Angle = 60, 30, 70, 90, Dimensions = 100, 200, 100, Light Source = 80, 50, 100. X Page = Image. (note: changing the Dimensions will affect the shape of the box - - whether it's square or elongated)
14. With magic wand, click on the white background
15. Press DELETE key
There's a gift ready for decoration!
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.