I own the intellectual copyright for the written tutorial. What you make is yours, but please do not take my tutorial. Share only my link.
This tutorial is intended for beginners to learn how to create Gingerbread Men. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
1. Download the Gingerbread Template
2. Open a new, transparent image, size 150 by 150 pixels.
3. Flood fill it with #8e5432
4. Effects > Texture > Fine Leather Apply these settings: Color = #808080, Angle = 30, Blur = 90, transparency = 250, number = 40, length = 4
5. Effects > Image Effects > Seamless Tiling. Corner, Bidirectional , transition = 100
6. You can save this as a JPEG for a texture file, Leave open, but put the file aside.
7. Open the GingerbreadMan Template that you downloaded. SHIFT+D to duplicate. Close the original.
8. Selection > Load /Save Selection > Load Selection from Alpha Channel. Choose the Body selection.
9. Set foreground color to Pattern, and change pattern to the texture that you just made.
10. Flood-fill the selection with the texture pattern that you chose.
11. Effects > 3D Effects > Inner Bevel Apply these settings: Bevel = pie, width = 25, smoothness = 40, depth = 20, ambience = 40, shininess = 0, color = white, angle = 345, intensity = 39, elevation = 35
12. Layer > New > Raster Layer
13. Selection > Load/Save Selection > From Alpha Channel. Choose the Eye selection
14. Fill it with a color of your choice
15. Effects > 3D Effects > Inner Bevel Apply the same settings
16. Layer > New Raster Layer
17. Selection > Load/Save Selection > From Alpha Channel. Choose the mouth selection
18. Fill with a color of your choice.
19. Apply an inner bevel with these settings: Width = 7, smoothness = 0, depth = 8, ambience = -4, angle = 283, intensity = 50, elevation = 30
20. Repeat steps 16 - 19 for each of these selections: the bow, the buttons, the trim.
21. When all is done, Save this as a GIF. File > Export > GIF Optimizer.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.