Half Wrap Wave Tag
I wrote this tutorial on my own. Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental. I claim the copyright to my tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to create a Turkey Dinner. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Download Simple Filters and install into plugins folder.
1. Open a new, transparent image, size = 400 x 400.
2. Flood-fill it with the color of your choice.
3. Effects > Textures > Blinds Apply these settings: Width = 125, Opacity = 50, Color = black, Horizontal UNCHECKED
4. Effects > Textures > Weave . Apply these settings: gap size = 100, width = 100, opacity = 100, weave color = black, gap color = black, fill gaps CHECKED
5. Select > All. Select > Modify > Contract Selection by 30 pixels
6. Flood-fill the selection with the same color
7. Effects > Textures > Blinds. Same settings as before.
8. Effects > Textures > Weave. Same settings as before.
9. Image > Flip. Image > Mirror.
10. Select > Modify > contract selection by 30
11. Flood-fill that selection with a gold gradient.
12. Selection > Modify > Contract by 3 pixels.
13. Flood-fill with a pattern of your choice.
14. Selections > Select None
15. Effects > Plugins > Simple > Left Right Wrap
16. Image > Add Borders, symmetric = 3, color = different than any color used in your image
17. Select the border with the magic wand and flood-fill with your gold gradient
18. Image > Add Border . Symmetric = 40, Color = same color as original background (Step 2)
19. Select the border with the magic wand.
20. Effects > Textures > Blinds. same settings as before
21. Effects > Textures > Weave same settings as before
22. KEEP Selected. Effects > Plugins > Simple > Left Right Wrap
23. Image > Border. Symmetric = 3, color = white
24. Select the border with the magic wand and flood-fill with your gradient.
25. Resize as necessary, add a tube of your choice & text.
26. Save as a Jpeg. File > Export > JPEG Optimizer.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.