I claim the copyright to this tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for high beginners to intermediates. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Before we begin, you must have completed a bubble/globe glass. Here's the tutorial for the Heart Bubble that I am using. You could create the base without the bubble present, but the bubble helps to make the base shape.
You also need a flower tube, or jewel tube, to make the globe base.
Now that you have studied the tools, let's begin!
1. Open the globe bubble that you wish to make a base for. Hold the Shift key down and press D. This duplicates the bubble. Close the original. In the top menu click on Image > Resize. I resized my globe to 75%.
2. Then with the mover tool
(from the left tool menu), slide your bubble up, to have some empty space
on the bottom.
3. Open up the flower tube. Click in top menu on Image > Resize. And choose a size that best fits your bubble (about 40 - 45 pixels is good).
4. In the top menu, click Edit > Copy.
5. Click on your bubble image. In top menu, click Edit >
Paste >As New Layer. With the mover tool, move the flower into place
under the bubble, to one side. We will build half of the base.
6. Right-click on the flower layer, and choose Duplicate. With the mover tool, move the second flower into position under the first, and slightly to the left.
7. Repeat Step 6, until you have built the left side of the base.
(See picture below).
8. I wanted to accent the stand with some smaller flowers.
You can use the same or a different tube. I duplicated my last flower
layer and then Resized it to about 25 % ( make sure resize all layers
is NOT checked). And repeated Step #6 with the smaller flower and
filled in the gaps. (See below).
9. Hide the bubble layer (bottom one merged one) by clicking on
the glasses to make a red X show.
10. Right-click on one of the flower layers, and choose Merge > Merge Visible.
11. Right-click on the Newly merged layer, and choose Duplicate.
12. In the top menu, click Image > Mirror.
13. You have just formed the right half of the base. You may need to use the mover tool to adjust the two halves so that they are centered.
14. Unhide the bubble layer, by clicking on the Red X.
15. Right-click on one of the layers and choose Merge > Merge
16. Now save the image as globebase.psp
Continue to learn how to animate your globe by layers.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.