Another animation method here.
I claim the copyright to this tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for high beginners to intermediates. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
1. Open up the globe base you completed in Part 3 of the Heart series. hold the Shift key down and press D to duplicate. Close the original. In the Layer palette, Right-click on the layer and choose Rename. Rename the layer to globe.
2. Open up the sparkly tube or flower tube that you want to use
as the "snow" in your globe. Resize your tube so that it is about
30 -40 pixels in size. To resize, in the top menu, click Image >
Resize. Make sure that Resize All Layers is NOT checked.
3. Then In top menu, click Effects > Sharpen > Sharpen
4. In top menu click Edit > Copy.
5. Click on your globebase image and in top menu click Edit > Paste > as New Layer.
6. Right-click on the tube layer and choose Rename. Rename the layer Tube.
7. Right-click on the Tube Layer, and choose Duplicate.
Duplicate this layer a second time. So now you have 4 layers, like
in the pic below.
8. Right-click on each of the copy layers, and Choose Rename.
Rename as Tube 1 and Tube 2. See Pic below.
9. With the mover tool, move each of the flower/sparklies into position (see pic above).
10. Now right-click on each layer in turn and choose duplicate.
You should now have a copy of each layer. Drag each of the copy layers
up to the top. Make sure the Copy Layers are in the same order top
to bottom, as the original layers. See the pic below.
11. Click on the glasses of each of the copy layers to hide them. (See above)
12. Click on the bottom layer. Then Right-click on that
layer and choose Merge > merge visible.
13. Right-click on that Merged layer and choose Rename. Rename
that layer to globe1. Now hide that layer. Unhide the other
layers . (See below)
14. With the mover tool, move each of the flower layers into a different position.
15. Keep the Globe1 layer hidden. Then Right-click on each of the top 4 layers, and choose duplicate. So now you should have a Copy of copy of . . for each layer. Drag these copy of copy . . . layers up to the top and make sure they are in the same order as the bottom layers. See pic below. (Just like in Step #10.
16. Hide the top 4 layers (all the copy of copy of . . . layers).
See below. make sure that the bottom GLOBE1 layer is Hidden still.
17. Right-click on the copy of tube2 layer and choose Merge > Merge Visible.
18. Right-click on this newly merged layer and choose Rename.
Rename this layer GLOBE2. Now hide this GLobe2 layer.
19. With your mover tool, move each of the flowers/sparklies into
a different position again.
20. Right-click on the top layer and choose Merge > Merge Visible. Rename this layer Globe3
21. Unhide ALL of the layers.
22. Save this layered image somewhere as a .psp
23. Launch Animation shop. Click on File > Jasc Products > Launch Animation Shop.
24. In Animation Shop, click on the yellow folder, and open the globe layers you just saved in PSP. You will see 3 frames.
25. In top menu, click on Edit > Select All.
26. Right-click on one of the frames and click on Frame Properties.
27. Set the Display time to 20 - 25.
28. If you want to see what it looks like, Right-click on one of the frames and choose View Animation. If the animation is too fast or too slow, go back to frame properties and adjust the display time.
29. Once you are satisfied. Click File > Save as, and keep clicking next to save it as an animated GIF.
Here's another example:
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.