I wrote this tutorial on my own. Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental. I claim the copyright to my tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to create a lattice If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Download Eye Candy 4000
1. Open new, transparent image, size 400 x 400
2. Set foreground color to null, background to color of your choice for the lattice.
3. choose the Shape tool and pick your shape. UNCHECK Create as a Vector. Draw a large heart (or shape of your choice).
4. Effects > Plugins > Eye Candy 4000 > Weave Apply these settings: 14.44, 39.05, 50, 50, 8.74, UNCHECK Smear, Choose Make Gaps Transparent
5. Effects > 3D Effects > Drop Shadow. V&H = 1, Opacity = 100, blur = 1, Color = black
6. Now decorate your lattice frame with tubes of your choice. Edit > Copy the tube and then click back on the lattice-- Edit > Paste > As New Layer
7. To make it look like the tulips were weaved into the lattice:
On the lattice layer, Selections > Select All
Selections > Float.
8. Click back on the tulip layer and with the eraser tool, erase parts of the tulip stem to make it look like the tulips are weaved behind the lattice. By choosing the selection, you will only erase the part of the tulip that falls within the selected lattice.
9. Continue decorating your lattice and adding text.
10. Save this as a GIF. File > Export > GIF Optimizer.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.