I claim the copyright to this tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to use layer blending options and animation. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
You will need the pipeline font.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
1. Open a new transparent image, size - 150 x 80
2. Flood-fill the background with a DARK color. I used black.
3. In Layer Palette, right-click on layer and choose New Raster Layer
4. In top menu, click Selections > Select all
5. In top menu, click Selections > Modify > Contract Selection. Number of pixels = 4.
6. In top menu, click Selections > Invert
7. Flood fill this selection with a medium bright color
8. Choose the font tool. Choose the Pipeline font, set to about size = 36
and type in your name or phrase.
9. Right-click on top layer and choose duplicate.
10. Click on the down arrow for the layer options in layer palette) and set the top layer to Hard Light
11. Right-click on bottom layer and choose Duplicate
12. Arrange the layers in this order: Hard light text layer, copy of background, text layer, background
13. Click on the eyes of the top two layers to HIDE those layers.
14. Right-click on one of the bottom layers and choose Merge > Merge Visible.
15. Hide the bottom merged layer and UNHIDE the top two layers.
16. Right-click on the top layer and choose Merge > Merge Visible.
17. UNHIDE all layers.
18. Save this as .pspimage with layers intact!
19. Open this saved image in ANIMATION SHOP.
20. In top menu, click Edit > Select All
21. In top menu, click Edit > Copy
22. Click on the last frame. In top menu, click Edit > Paste > After Current Frame.
23. Right-click on the last frame and choose Frame Properties. Set display time to 100
24. Hold the CTRL button and click on the first 3 frames to select them at the same time.
25. Right-click on one of the selected frames and choose Frame Properties. Set display time to 20.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.