This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for high beginners to intermediates to learn how to use filters. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
You will also need these filters:
2. Resize it so that the largest dimension is 350 pixels. In top menu, click Image > Resize. Check the pixels box, and which ever one is larger (width or height) change that one to 350.
3. In the Layer Palette,
right-click on the background layer and choose Duplicate.
4. Hide the top layer, by clicking on the eye (glasses in version 7).
5. Click on the bottom layer to highlight/activate it.
6. In the top menu, click
on Effects > Plugins > VM Toolbox > ZoomBlur. Use these settings:
7. In the Layer Palette, UNhide the top layer by taking off the red X, and click on it to highlight the top layer.
8. In the top menu, click
on Effects > Plugins > Toadies > Ommadawn. Apply these settings:
9. With your magic wand,
click on the black lines to select them.
10. In top menu, click on
Selections > Modify > Expand. Set to 1.
11. Click the Delete key
on the keyboard.
12. In the top menu, click Selections > Invert.
13. In the top menu, click Effects > Flaming Pear > SuperBladePro. Apply the M_coconutice.q5q preset
14. In the top menu, click
Effects > 3D Effects > Drop Shadow. Apply these settings.
15. In top menu, click Layers > Merge > Merge (Flatten)
16. In top menu, click Image
> Add Boarders. Set the background color to a medium color from your
image. Border size = 15.
17. With the magic wand click on the boarder color.
18. In the top menu, click
Effects > Plugins > Unplugged Effects > Laserrays. Start with this
setting, but you may have to change the setting because of the image you
19. While still selected,
in top menu, click Effects > Plugins > Eye Candy 4000 > Glass.
20. In top menu, click Selections > Invert
21. In top menu, click Effects
> 3D Effects > Cutout. Apply these settings.
22. Save this tag blank so you have a template you can reuse.
Here are some examples of the tag decorated. You can add tubes and text.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.