I own the intellectual copyright for the written tutorial. What you make is yours, but please do not take my tutorial. Share only my link.
This tutorial is intended for beginners to learn how to use a script. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Download Mums Script. Unzip and save the script file into your My PSP folder, in the trusted scripts folder.
1. Choose the Selection tool and set it to ellipse.
2. Open a new, transparent image, size 100 by 200 pixels
3. Draw an ellipse selection to fill up the image.
4. Flood-fill the image with the pattern of your choice.
5. Choose the lighten/darken tool. Set the shape = round, size = 15, hardness = 50, step = 10, density = 100, thickness = 100, opacity = 40.
6. Right-click and drag tool over the shape to darken the edges of the petal and to put some shadow in the petal. Left-click and drag tool between the shadow to add some highlights.
7. Choose the Warp tool. Set Warp Mode to arrow, size = 82, hardness = 8, strength = 30
8. With the warp tool, left-click and drag in the direction of each arrow to reshape the ellipse so that it looks more like a petal. When you're happy with the shape, click the green check to apply the warp.
9. Now you're ready to apply the Mum Script. If you cannot see the script toolbar, Go to View > Toolbars > Script.
10. In the dropdown window, choose the Mum_DragonBreath script. Then click on the blue arrow to start the script and watch it go.
11. When the script is done, you'll have a mum. Save this as a PNG format to use later. Save it as a GIF to share in the forum/email.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.