I claim the copyright to this tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to use some plugins. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
You will need these filters/plugins:
1. Open the tube that you want to use.
2. In the top menu, click Layers > Merge > Merge All (Flatten). This will give the tube a white background.
3. In the top menu, click on Effects > Plugins > VM Toolbox > Zoom Blur. Apply these settings: Amount=66, Adjust=40. You may want to play around with these settings.
4. In the top menu, click Adjust > Blur > Gaussian Blur. Radius = 5
5. In the top menu, click Effects > Reflections > Rotating Mirror. Apply these settings: Edge Mode = Reflect, Vertical & Horizontal Offset = 0, Rotation Angle = 90.
7. In the top menu, click Effects > Plugins > Flaming Pear > Flexify. Apply these settings: Latitude = - 26 (negative), Longitude = - 180 (negative), Spin = 63, Sharpen = 0, Transparent gaps CHECKED, Input = ellipsoid, Output = equirectangular, Glue = normal.
8. In the top menu, click Effects > Distortion > Twirl. Degrees = 100.
9. Choose the selection box tool. Set it to square. Select a square area in your picture. It does not matter if your design is centered in the square or not.
10. In the top menu, click Image > Crop to Selection
11. In the top menu, click Effects > Image Effects > Seamless Tiling. Apply these settings: Tiling Method = Corner, Direction = Bidirectional, Horizontal & Vertical offset = 0, Transition = 10
12. In the Layer Palette, right-click on the background layer and choose New Raster Layer.
13. Flood-fill this layer with white.
14. Click on the drop-down menu for the Layer Blend modes in the Layer Palette and choose Soft Light.
15. Right-click on the top layer and choose Merge > Merge Visible.
16. Now you can make your silk any color by clicking on Adjust > Hue and Saturation > Colorize. Change the Hue to any color number you wish, Saturation should be about 70.
17. Now save this tiling as a JPG, so that you can use it as a background image.
Use this background to make the
Silk and Wall Frame.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.