I own the intellectual copyright for the written tutorial. What you make is yours, but please do not take my tutorial. Share only my link.
This tutorial is intended for beginners to learn how to create a Supernova. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
1. Open new, transparent image, size 500 x 500 pixels
2. Flood-fill background with black.
3. Layers > New Raster Layer
4. Choose the picture tube tool, set to flare tube, size = 150. Left-click once in center of image.
Note: You can download some here.
5. Apply color to the tube. Adjust > Hue/Saturation > Colorize Adjust the Hue and Saturation numbers to a color of your choice.
6. Effects > Distortion > Twirl Degrees = 720
7. Effects > Distortion > Punch. Strength = 50
8. Effects > Distortion > Skew : Horizontal, Transparent, Skew angle = 45
9. Layers > New Raster Layer. Use the picture tube of the flare set to different sizes to decorate your swirl. Then colorize the swirls like you did in step 5
10. Layers > Merge > Merge All (Flatten).
11. Save this as a JPEG. File > Export >Jpeg Optimizer.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.