I claim the copyright to this tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for intermediates to learn how to use preset shapes and to shade. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Right-click on the stocking animation and choose save as target:
Remember to save as a psp file often!
1. Open the Stocking animation in ANIMATION SHOP.
2. You need to know the size of your animation. If you already do, you can skip this step.
In the top menu of AS, click Animation > Resize. Click on Percentage of Original and choose 100.
Then click on Pixel Size and it will have the actual pixel size of the image!. So write down the width and height to remember for later.
3. Now go to PAINT SHOP PRO. Click on the New Image. Make the width and height numbers that are no bigger than the dimensions you wrote down in STEP 2. I made mine width = 140, and Height =200. This way I'm sure the name will not be too big, and I have some room to place my text.
4. In the new image, type your name using whatever font, color, size you want. While it is selected, apply any effects that you want. I chose a drop shadow, but don't forget about inner bevels, super blade pro, or some other plugin. Now is the time to do this.
5. While the text is still selected, click on Edit in the top menu > Copy.
6. Now go to ANIMATION SHOP, and in the top menu click Edit > Paste > As New Animation. The name will be a new file.
7. Now notice the stocking animation has 4 frames. You must count the frames in your animation. Click back on the name image, then in top menu, click Edit > Duplicate Selected. Keep pressing Duplicate until your name animation has the SAME number of frames as your animation.
8. In top menu, click Edit > Select All on your name image.
9. In top menu, click Edit > Copy.
10. Now click on the stocking animation, and in top menu, click Edit > Select All.
11. In top menu, click Edit > Paste > Into Selected Frame.
12. Now go to File > Save As, and follow through the saving wizard by giving a name and clicking next.
If you would like to learn how to add more canvas size to your animation, then try my Merry Christmas Bulb Tutorial.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.