Willow Tree by Paintbrush
I wrote this tutorial on my own. Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental. I claim the copyright to my tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to draw. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
1. Open up your tree tube. If you don't have a bare tree tube, you can learn to draw one.
2. Layers > new Raster Layer
3. Set your foreground color to a light green, background to a dark green.
4. Choose the paintbrush tool, set shape = round, size = 2, hardness = 100, step = 10, density = 100, thickness = 100, opacity = 100
5. Draw some arcs from the center outward. Alternate between light green and dark green.
6. Right-click on this layer and choose Duplicate.
7. Image > Mirror
8. Close out the tree layer by clicking on the eye. Then right-click on one of the green layers and choose Merge > Merge Visible.
9. Right-click on the merged layer and choose Duplicate.
10. Drag the duplicated layer below the tree layer.
11. Right-click on the top green layer and choose Duplicate.
12. Adjustments > Blur > Radial Blur. Apply these settings: Zoom, strength = 5, CHECK Elliptical, Horizontal = 0, vertical = 0, protect center =0
13. Choose the paint brush tool, set to shape = round, size = 5. Change foreground color to yellow, background to white
14. Left click and release to place dots. Place dots in clusters of 3 or four, alternating between yellow and white.
15. Layers > Merge > Merge Visible
16. Save as a tube: File > Save As (psp image)
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.