Victory Motion Tag
I wrote this tutorial on my own. Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental. I claim the copyright to my tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to use filters. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Download Eye Candy 4
1. Open a new, transparent image, size = 400 x 200.
2. Flood-fill it with white
3. Effects > Plugins > Mura's Seamless > Checks. Apply these settings: 0, 0, 0, 255, 194, 3, 120, 0
4. Layers > new Mask Layer > Show All
5. Choose gradient, bgw set at angle = 90, Repeats =0, Invert CHECKED
6. Your background should look like this
7. Right-click on the background and choose Merge > Merge Group
8. Image > Canvas Size. Width & Height = 600
9. Effects > Geometric Effects > Perspective-Horizontal. Distortion = - 25, Transparent
10. Choose the pick tool (located with the mover tool)
11. The pick tool places a vector box around the graphic. Grab the center handle and drag upwards to rotate the checkered background
12. Open up a car tube. Copy > Edit. Click back on the checkered background. Edit > Paste as a New Layer
13. You may have to resize the car: Image > Resize, Resize All Layers UNCHECKED
14. Right-click on the car layer and choose Duplicate
15. Click on the bottom car layer. Effects > Plugins > Eye Candy 4000 > Motion Trail. Apply these settings.
16. Open the victory driver tube. Edit > Copy. Click back on the background image. Edit > Paste as a new Layer. With the mover tool, move the tube into position. Drag this layer BELOW the car layers.
17. Layers > merge > merge All (Flatten). You will need to use this setting because of the semi-transparent blur on the car.
18. With the selection tool, draw a box close around the tag. Image > Crop to Selection
19. Add your watermark and your name.
20. Save as a JPEG. File > Export > JPEG Optimizer
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.