Weave Blend Tag
I wrote this tutorial on my own. Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental. I claim the copyright to my tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to enhance a photographic image. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Download Eye Candy 4000
1. Open up your photograph. SHIFT+D for Duplicate, close the original.
2. Image > Resize. Resize so that the biggest size is no bigger than 400 pixels.
3. Selections > Select All. Selections > Modify > Contract Contract Selection by 40
4. Effects > 3D Effects > Drop Shadow. V&H = - 1, Opacity = 75, Blur = 5, color = white
5. Effects > 3D Effects > Drop Shadow. V&H = 2, Opacity = 75, blur = 10, color = black
6. Effects > Plugins > Eye Candy 4000 > Weave. Apply these settings: 30.80, 55.03, 50, 59, 22.00, Keep Original Image selected.
7. Selections > Modify > Contract Selection 30 pixels
8. Layers > new Raster Layer
9. Flood-fill with gold gradient
10. Selections > Modify > Contract Selection by 3 pixels
11. Press Delete.
12. Effects > 3D Effects > Cutout V&H = 4, Opacity = 75, blur = 15
13. Selections > None
14. Image > Add Borders Symmetric, size = 3, color = white
15. With magic wand, select the border, flood-fill with gold gradient.
16. Save this as a JPEG. File > Export > JPEG Optimizer
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.