Web Lace Frame
I own the intellectual copyright for the written tutorial. What you make is yours, but please do not take my tutorial. Share only my link.
This tutorial is intended for beginners to learn how to create a frame. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
1. Open a new, transparent image, size 300 x 400.
2. Image > Add Borders , color= black, Symmetric, size = 5
3. Image add borders, color = medium gray, Symmetric, size = 25
4. With magic wand set tolerance = 0, select the medium gray border
5. Effects > Plugins > L&K > Trix. Apply these settings: 12, 88, 33, 43, 36, 255, 106, 118.
6. Adjust > Noise > Add Noise. Gaussian, Noise = 10%, CHECK Monochrome
7. Effects > 3D Effects > Inner Bevel. Apply these settings: Pie Bevel, Width = 14, Smoothness = 15, depth = 12, ambience = 0, shininess = 30, color = white, angle = 115, intensity = 30, elevation = 50.
8. Image > Add Borders. Color = black, Symmetric, Size = 5
9. Selections > Select All
10. Image > Add Borders. Color = black, Symmetric, size = 55
11. Selections > Invert
12. Open the web tube from the supply folder. Set the Material Properties of the foreground to Pattern. Choose the web pattern. Scale = 60, Angle = 0.
13. Flood-fill the selection with the web pattern.
14. Effects > 3D Effects > Inner Bevel. apply the same bevel settings as before.
15. Selections > Invert
16. Right-click on the layer and choose Promote Selection to Layer.
17. Selections > Select > None
18. Choose the Raster Deform Tool. This puts a vector box around the inner frame that you promoted.
19. Drag the bottom center node (see pink arrow) down until the bottom edge of that frame covers up the center of the webs below it.
20. Right-click on the layer and choose Merge > Merge Down
21. Image > Add Borders. Color = medium gray, Symmetric, Size = 10
22. With the magic wand, select the gray border.
23. Effects > Plugins > L&K Trix. Same settings as before.
24. Layers > New Raster Layer
25. Set the Material Properties to Web, Angle = 45, scale = 30
26. Flood-fill the border with the web pattern.
27. In the Layer Palette, change the layer blend mode to Soft Light
28. Image > Add Borders. Color = black, Symmetric, Size = 3
29. Right-click on layer and choose Promote Background Layer
30. With the magic wand, select the white center and choose delete
31. Open the Web corner tube. Edit > Copy. Click back on the frame. Edit > Paste as New Layer. With the mover tool, move the web corner into position.
32. Right-click on web corner layer and choose Duplicate layer.
33. Image > Mirror. Adjust with mover tool.
34. Right-click on top layer and choose Merge > Merge Down.
35. Right-click on top layer and choose Duplicate Layer.
36., Image > Flip. Adjust with mover tool.
37. Right-click on top layer and choose Merge > Merge Down.
38. Effects > 3D Effects > Drop Shadow. Apply these settings: Vertical = 2, Horizontal = 2, Opacity = 60, blur = 5, color = black.
39. You can save this frame in PSP to use for future use. File > Export > Picture Frame.
Or you can insert a picture from pasting.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.