Xtra Sight Tag
I wrote this tutorial on my own. Any similarity to another tutorial is purely coincidental. I claim the copyright to my tutorial. You are free to do whatever you please with what you make, but please do not take my tutorial. Do not send the tutorial through email. Only share my link.
This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for beginners to learn how to use animation. If you have any questions, please feel free to Email me.
Remember to save as a psp file often!
Download the supplies.
1. Open a new, transparent image, size = 450 x 300
2. Flood-fill this layer with the background color that you want to use.
2. Open up the image that you want to use. Edit > Copy
3. Click back on the colored layer and choose Edit > Paste as New Layer. Move the image to the LEFT side of the file.
4. Layers > New Raster Layer
5. Choose the text tool. Set font = Royal Classic Light, Size =300, Bold, Stroke width = 4, Create As a vector. Set your foreground and background to the same complementary color.
6. Type an X. It will be in vector shape. Place the X at the lower left edge, as in picture below. Then take the top middle node (circled) and drag upward so that the X touches the top of the image.
7. Right-click on the X layer and choose Convert to Raster Layer.
8. With the magic wand, click on the blank area to the right of the X.
9. Selections > Modify > Expand. Expand Selection by 2 or 3 pixels
10. In the Layer Palette, click on the image layer to highlight it. Then press the DELETE key. This deletes the image to the right of the X.
11. Open up the eyes tube that was included in the supply folder. Edit > Copy.
12. Click back on X image. In the Layer Palette, click on the blank Raster layer (right underneath the X layer).
13. Edit > Paste Into Selection.
14. In the Layer Palette, slide the opacity of the layer to about 70%
15. Layers > Merge > Merge All (Flatten).
16. Image > Add borders. Set color to the same color as the X. Size = 5, Symmetric
17. Save the file as a JPEG. File > Export > JPEG Optimizer.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.