This tutorial was created for some friends of mine who wanted to begin learning more about PSP. It is intended for high beginners to intermediates to learn how to use filters. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
You will also need these filters:
2. Resize your tube so that
the largest dimension is no more than 350 pixels. In top menu, click
Image > Resize. Set size to pixels, and set largest dimension to
350. Check all layers.
3. In top menu, click Image
> Canvas Size. and change width & height to 500.
4. In the Layer Palette, right-click on layer and choose New Raster
Layer. Name it Background. In the Layer Palette, drag the background
layer to the bottom.
5. In the Layer Palette, right-click on tube layer and choose
duplicate. Now you have 2 layers of your tube.
6. Hide the copy layer (top) by clicking on the eye to x out that
layer. Make sure the background layer is on the bottom. And
click on the tube layer to higlight it.
7. In top menu, click Effects > Plugin Effects > VM Toolbox >
Zoom Blur. Set the Amount = 102, and Adjust = 23.
8. In Layer Palette, unhide the top layer, by clicking on the eye again. Then click on the top layer to make it active.
9. In top menu, click Effects > 3D Effects > Drop Shadow.
Apply these settings: Vertical & Horizontal = 0, Opacity = 70,
Blur = 20, and color = black
10. In top menu, click Layers > Merge > Merge All (Flatten).
11. In top menu, click Selections > Select All.
12. In top menu, click Selections > Modify > Contract. Contract
13. In top menu, click Selections > Invert
14. Flood fill this selection with a color from your tag, or use some effect to add a color. I used Super Bladepro and added a gold border.
Now save this as a sig tag blank, so you can add names later.
You will probably want to resize it, too. I resized my tag to be
275 pixels wide and high.
Please do not remove this tutorial from my site. Share my url.